Every Wednesday our students – young artists – take part in workshop classes called Art Lab. This time the workshop was conducted by Joanna Macha – a scenographer, member of Polish Film Academy.
Workshops in the HUMAN FORM series relate to fundamentals of scenography and focus on the 5 senses: taste, smell, touch, hearing, sight.
The students’ task is to create space including elements of movement, action and interaction. The first stage of project work was completed:
- Stage one – preparing a concept, scenario
- Stage two – selection of a site for project execution
- Stage three – selection of materials and project execution
- Stage four – presentation and explanation of the task
– they still have a lot of work ahead. We are looking forward to seeing the outcome!