Polish Economic Forum is a conference, organized annually by London School of Economics (LSE).
This is the largest conference on Polish economy organized outside of Poland. Meetings and lectures were held by experts in the fields of politics, economics and business.
Our students had the opportunity to take part in very interesting debates, for example, they attended a panel discussion between:
- Michał Broniatowski – Chief Editor/Forbes Poland,
- Adam Góral – President of the Management Board/Asecco,
- Roger Hadkiss – Member of the Management Board/PZU,
- Sebastian Kulczyk – Entrepreneur/Kulczyk Investments,
- Carsyen Sorensen – Reader of Information Systems and Innovation/LSE,
- Monika Wincel – Consultant – Digital & Innovation,/Boston Consulting Group.