For the first time, we introduce Online Open Evenings – monthly events aiming to give our future candidates and their parents other opportunities to:
- talk to our Headmaster and Heads of Departments;
- meet our teachers and find out more about our curriculum;
- meet current students and find out what it’s like to study in the Akademeia;
- meet our Admissions department and learn more about the recruitment process and fees;
- take the virtual tour on the school premises accompanied by our students and teachers.
Online Open Evenings are also an excellent opportunity to become acquainted with the philosophy of education at our high school and get to know the curriculum for 2021/2022.
Online Open Evenings* in 2020/21 school year:
- 10th November 2020 at 6 pm – Heads of 5th and 6th Form
- 8th December 2020 at 6 pm – Mathematics & Natural Sciences Departments
- 19th January 2021 at 6 pm – Creative & Performing Arts Department
- 9th February 2021 at 6 pm – Social Sciences Department
- 9th March 2021 at 6 pm – Humanities & Modern Languages Departments
- 20th April 2021 at 6 pm – Personal Development Scheme & Wellbeing
* Headmaster, Akademeia students and Admissions team will be present at each event. Virtual tour of Akademeia will also take place during each event.