Our Class of 2022’s endeavours were rewarded with excellent A Level results:
- 49,8% of grades were at A* (UK national average: 14,5%)
- 77,3% of grades were at A*-A (UK national average: 35,9%)
- 90,4% of grades were at A*- B (UK national average: 62,5%)
- 99,2% of grades were at A*-C (UK national average: 82,9%)
Out of 67 students graduating in 2022, 54% of students received straight A-A* grades across all subjects and 21% of students achieved three or more A* grades.
This cohort has had a very unique journey, embarking on their A-level studies during the Covid19 pandemic and navigating the challenges that came with that in the past two years and we are extremely proud of them.
Our graduates have been successful in obtaining offers from the renowned universities around the world. These include:
• UK: University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Imperial College London, University College London, London School of Economics, University of St Andrews, University of Edinburgh, Durham University, University of Exeter,
• EU: Erasmus University Rotterdam, University of Amsterdam, Design Academy Eindhoven, Bocconi University, IE University, ESADE, Warsaw Medical University,
• US: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Columbia University, University of Washington, New York University, Parsons School of Design.
The most popular degree courses in 2022 included: History, Politics and International Relations (11 students), Architecture and Design (10), Economics, Finance and Business (9), Medicine and Biomedical Science (7), Natural Sciences (6), Mathematics, Engineering and Computer Science (6).
The exceptional A Level results and outstanding university destinations worldwide are a testament to the relentless pursuit of excellence, hard work and resilience of our students and their teachers.
Congratulations to all involved!