Online Open Evenings – meet us!
For the first time, we introduce Online Open Evenings – monthly events aiming to give our future candidates and their parents other opportunities to:
- talk to our Headmaster and Heads of Departments;
- meet our teachers and find out more about our curriculum;
- meet current students and find out what it’s like to study at Akademeia;
- meet our Admissions department and learn more about the recruitment process and fees;
- take the virtual tour on the school premises accompanied by our students and teachers.
Online Open Evenings are also an excellent opportunity to become acquainted with the philosophy of education at our high school and get to know the curriculum for 2021/2022.
The last Online Open Evening* in 2020/21 school year:
- 20th April 2021 at 6 pm – Personal Development Scheme, Wellbeing & Students’ Careers Advisory
18:00 – 18:10 – Headmaster’s Welcome
18:10 – 18:20 – Beyond curricula: Personal Development of Akademeia students
18:20 – 18:30 – University Applications and Career Prep Programmes
18:30 – 18:40 – Mentoring and Students’ Wellbeing
18:40 – 19:10 – Virtual Tour by Akademeia Students
19:10 – 19:30 – Q&A with the Headmaster and the Head of Admissions
* Headmaster, Akademeia students and Admissions team will be present at each event. Virtual tour of Akademeia will also take place during each event.
Head of Admissions
+48 22 299 87 80
+48 538 052 454