1) my data's administrator is Akademeia High School Sp. z o.o. with a seat in Warsaw at Ledóchowskiej 2, 02-972, phone: +48 22 299 8787, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
2) my personal data shall be processed to allow providing me with information about the School's and Akademeia Group promotional events as well as about services provided by the School and Akademeia Group based on art. 6 pt. 1 let. a of the General Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 („GDPR”),
3) my personal data may be provided to third parties, in particular to Akademeia Group entities as well as the Group's subcontractors (for example IT or marketing services providers), who shall receive the data only to support Akademeia Group in providing the services; my data will not be transferred to third countries outside of the European Economic Area nor to international organisations,
4) my personal data will be stored for the period necessary for provision of the information referred to in point 2) above, no longer than until withdrawal of my consent or until I object to the use of my data for the purpose of direct marketing,
5) I have the right to access my data and the right to correct, delete, restrict the processing as well as the right to transfer my data to another administrator,
6) I can withdraw my consent to process data; such withdrawal does not affect any data processing lawfully performed based on previously granted consent,
7) I have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
8) my provision of personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary for provision of information referred to in point 2) above by the School.