3D Printing & Robotics Summer School
Join us for this short summer course to turn ideas into objects.
Topics to be covered:
- 3D printing technology,
- the link between 3D printing and robotics,
- programming in Arduino IDE,
- basics of C++ language,
- basics of robotics.
During the workshops:
- participants will learn about 3D printing technology and its capabilities,
- we will show how to use 3D printing in robotics,
- we will teach how to program a 3D printed robot,
- participants will work with microcontrollers,
- participants will learn how to program in C++ language,
- participants will learn how to use Arduino IDE libraries in order to control the robot,
- participants will learn to create their own robotic constructions in a Design Thinking process.
Electronics and introduction to Arduino IDE
3D modelling & 3D printing
Design thinking process and practical experience
Introduction to programming robots
Development of design thinking project
The final day of the project – presentations